Monday, May 31, 2010

Goodbye May

I wish I had the next big thing to blog about, but sadly it's just not so! The new Faded Paper Figures album is now available on itunes, and I'm getting plenty of good vibes from it early on. Maybe a slight sophomore slump, mostly because I have a hard time picking out the extremely accessible singles which made their first CD Dynamo so good. But there is still plenty to enjoy here, including one of my favorites, "Small Talk." (although the ringing at the beginning is a little much on the ears at times)

Now I undoubtedly should have liked her before, but Alicia Keys is really really good. It wont let me embed this one, so you'll just have to follow the link to watch her music video for "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvjuEsfdiT4

Besides that...um...I hate the lakers and hope the Celtics destroy them. Provo is finally getting warmer..I ran 4 miles today and it felt great! I have a job interview tomorrow and need some prayers and best wishes. And if you want to start those right now for my MCAT date on July 16th, I don't think it's too early at all.
K bye!


0 comments: