Monday, October 22, 2012

My two cents on today: Giants win in the rain was SWEET. Maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon if it's not too late.

The presidential debates always disappoint me. Do you vote for the flip floppy guy that doesn't seem very honest, or the articulate guy that hasn't enacted a lot of positive change in the past 4 years.

Also Taylor Swift's new album kind of stinks, let's just say it.  Except for...



Also, today I've been thinking about parameters for measuring success in life.  My test didn't go so hot today, and I was pretty bummed since I had worked so hard studying for it.  But obviously there are better ways to measure your life than the wins and losses of temporal things.  This is a bit lengthy, but it's a great read from an LDS professor at the Harvard Business School.    Ok bed time!



0 comments: