Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Signs of things to come?

34, 34, 32, 34, 34, 36

Those are the scores I've gotten on my practice tests this spring, with the MCAT this THURSDAY at 1pm. I love all of those scores. I'm trying not to get too overconfident for the real thing, because from experience last year, the real thing is a little harder than the practice tests, but still, I'm averaging 34! Which means I might have to change the group of schools I'm applying to... Anyway, this week has been crazy, with the test on Thursday, and then EFY starting this weekend. Did I mention I'm going to be a health counselor for EFY all summer? Haha yeah sometimes I think I'm the opposite of EFY material, but I guess we'll see how it goes! It pays well, and I don't have any other plans, so why not right? Just wish I has a week or two after the McAT to relax!

Ps, anyone wanna go to Oklahoma and noodle with me?!


0 comments: