Saturday, June 11, 2011

My new schedule

Now that I have devoted my summer to giving bandaids and claritin to emotional EFY-ers, Saturdays have become an interesting phenomenon in my life. Today we wrapped up the week at 930AM, followed by a Denny's run for breakfast with all of my great coworkers.(quick side note: Due to the marathon on University today, I slowed down and asked a cop where I could turn to get to freedom blvd. He asked, so I told him I was going to Denny's, to which he responded by asking if I was going there to eat. My possible responses: 1) "Yeah, why?" 2) "No, just going there to hang out." I was definitely in a tight spot there.). After Denny's, I pulled into the elms, and was greeted with that familiar musty smell of a 40 year old apartment complex in need of some serious renovations. After unpacking a few things, I jumped in bed and have been there ever since. And it's 6pm. And I feel great. Apparently the week of no sleep catches up with me every Saturday, and renders me immobile for the day. Anyway, I guess I've been here long enough. Time to enjoy my week off! On a super sad-for-Ross note: I lost my ray-bans. Yup, my fake, 7.5 euro favs from my senegalese homeboys living in Italy. Maybe that's the real reason I want to stay in bed.


0 comments: