Friday, August 12, 2011

California Sun

..is really what I've been needing all along. High 80's, low humidity, and a pool and a book (the Count of Monte Cristo-I really wish I had read it before having seen the movie). Honestly though, I had completely forgotten how much I love this place. Also, being at EFY all summer was AWESOME, but my body is so happy with me that I'm finally getting some sun, exercising, and not eating anything from the cannon center dessert bar. Tonight I went with my dad and my brother to see....

...and it was one of my favorite movies of the year. Granted, the only other movie I have really liked this year was Megamind, and woops that came out last year, but I didn't see it until it was in the dollar theater at the beginning of this year! Seriously though, tough year for movies. I'm rambling. I'm going to Disneyland next week with all of those great efy counselors out there. I don't remember if I like Disneyland. That's probably not something you say out loud though huh? I'm sure I'll love it-k goodnight!


1 comments:

alexa said...

I'm glad you like Cowboys and Aliens because I've been wanting to see it since I first saw the preview a year ago! But people have been telling me it got bad ratings. Also...I'm back!!