Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lint is a shell's best friend

Blog-a-log. I think I say that in my head every time I get on blogger...blog-a-log. Who knows why. This week has been tiring but great because I have run TWICE. Which isn't impressive, except with efy being so draining, those two times mark the first two times I have gone running ALL. SUMMER. It feels great.
I know I posted this on facebook but I have watched this video like 7 times today. And I keep giggling to myself every time and it is so nerdy.

I went to Arizona last weekend for Robby and Amanda's wedding and it was one of the best weddings I've ever been to. Besides being in Arizona and being so so hot. Sometimes you go to a wedding and it's like, "uhhh I don't know anyone and I've had so many of these chocolate dipped strawberries and fancy lemonades and this collar is getting really itchy...time to go." This was one of those weddings when so much is happening, no one seems too stressed, the bride & groom are actually enjoying the party, and there's a bit of a magical feel to the whole thing. That was last Saturday night in Mesa.

Oh and I decided I'm getting married next summer. I know that's a weird thing to decide when you aren't dating anyone but.... I think it's time.

Guess what I wear as a hat? A lentil!


1 comments:

Morgan Laree said...

I LOVE this video!! I could watch it over and over as well! so funny! So many good lines