Thursday, September 4, 2008

Country Twang

Being back to college out in utah has re-awakened me to a slightly discomforting fact...for me at least: gorgeous girls listen to/love country music. To set the record straight, i am a fan of good music in many different forms, but good ol' down south country music has always been hard for me to enjoy. Last week i sat in my room and tried to force feed myself country music for over an hour, hoping that some miracle would instill in me a love for horses and boots and pick up trucks...and consequently open up to me a whole new range of rediculously good looking 100% american girls to associate with. Yeah, no such luck. So far i just cant choke it down. BUT! If it earns me ANY points...can i just say that Josh Rouse has grown on me times a billion lately? If that counts as country music, and if all country music was THAT good, i'd be a huge fan. Josh Rouse everybody, Josh Rouse.

-Roscoe

currently listening to: "Carolina" by Josh Rouse


1 comments:

Amelia said...

Really Ross? I don't have anything to say except that.