Saturday, July 9, 2011

11:45 pm.

Tonight was very reminiscent of being in high school for me: hanging out with people I love and going to In-n-Out for some late-night nutrition. So fun. But you know what I love? That drive home alone afterwards. And walking into my room and being alone and just having time to think. I was never one of those go-home-and-crash-in-two-seconds kids. I always stayed up for awhile, thinking about the night, thinking about life and the future. I'll admit that I often felt insecure in those alone moments in high school, but right now, I just feel at peace.

On my mind:
Harry Potter 7.5 comes out this week
Arizona on Sat!
My UC Irvine application is almost done
ipads. I want one
I just got Google+ but so far I haven't really figured it out

And as always, Italia....

My first day in Italy


These are my favorite Italian homies. The boy in the back's Dad died a few months before I met him here, and he gave me his favorite little matchbox/hotwheels car on the last day we came to their school to help teach English. I know those two things are completely unrelated, but he was the man...I loved hanging out with all of Francesca's class.

I'm going back next summer. Probably to teach English, but no matter what I'm going back. Anyone want in?


3 comments:

alexa said...

Yes please.

Morgan Laree said...

That's exactly like me! Every night, I spend a little while thinking before I go to bed. I've always been like that. I don't know why.
Also: I am also excited about HP, congratulations on being done with the MCAT and nearly done with apps, and I will accompany you to Italia. I wanted to buy the Rosetta Stone for Italian last week very badly, but I have no money. I did learn that donna means woman and uomo means man. that's all i'll need for now, right?

HR White said...

Sweeeeet! Italy party next year!