Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sometimes-

-School takes over your life. And you don't see your roommate awake for 48 hours. And you keep hearing the music playing at the library at night. And you stop exercising as much as you should. Yup, this is one of those weeks. But somehow I've still found a way to start thinking about which one of these phones to get when my phone contract is up:



And I have also recently been wanting a Kindle Fire so badly. What's up with me being so materialistic all of the sudden? Anyway, Guster is one of my favorite bands.(perfect segue right?) I could talk Guster all day long, but since I need to take a test in an hour and twenty minutes, I'll just throw up a video. (I tried to upload one from their last SLC concert I went to, but it was taking foreverrrr)
Anyway, put the headphones in and turn it up a bit, this one's fun.

Anyway, I got to meet these guys the second time I saw them live, and they were so cool. Just real normal and fun people that have families and make great music.


0 comments: