Monday, November 21, 2011

Confessions.

Look out Usher, I've got some confessions of my own, but they are probably slightly different than yours. Ok deep breath...Lately I've realized I have crushes on a lot of girls sporting...in this order...




Black Red and Gray. If you're guilty of wearing these I am also guilty of probably liking them. Sorry...shoes that's so weird and why did this not happen like 2 years ago when toms first got big? Maybe my love of African children is just beginning.

Also I saw this vid a couple of days ago while I was getting distracted from schoolwork. It's of Michelle Obama in DC with kids supporting her "Let's Move" campaign (Which I think is awesome...at least in theory, even if it hasn't solved childhood obesity). So you don't need to watch this whole video, just go ahead to like 1:50 where black girls are showing their innate dancing skills, and then please enjoy the poor white girl at around 2:02 who is just struggling to fit in with her soulful sisters.


0 comments: