Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gratitudine

Before it gets too late...

I'm thankful for FAMILY, and being able to spend time with them, and being able to remember how important they are to you when you haven't seen them for a while. (Sorry you didn't get in the pic mom but you don't like pictures! I'm also thankful for my mom.)

I'm thankful for stupid things that inspire you and keep you motivated.

I'm thankful that in this world of online and cyber-everything, we can still write things. And that occasionally when you flip through your old notebooks, you find little remnants of good times.

I'm thankful that I've been accepted to medical school! The process isn't over, so I'm still not for sure where I'll end up, but it feels good to know that someday I'll be a real grown up doing real things.

I'm thankful for good friends that inspire me to be so much more than I am. I'm thankful for times I will never forget.


Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comments:

Nicole Erin said...

of course you choose the one where you're surrounded by beautiful women. honored to be one of them :)